Puppies: 101 Amazing Puppy Fun Facts and Trivia for Kids: Learn How to Raise a Puppy to Become a Loving Dog (WITH 40+ PHOTOS!) (Dog Books) (Volume 2)

April 24, 2018 - Comment

The Perfect Gift: Make Your Loved Ones Happy With This Puppy Book For Kids! Aren’t puppies just the cutest thing ever? Those big eyes, their funny walk: when you spend a minute with a puppy, stress simply melts away like snow in the sun! But how much do you (and your kids!) really know about puppies?  DOWNLOAD: ‘101 Amazing Puppy

Buy Now! $12.99Amazon.com Price
(as of 3:15 am GMT+0000 - Details)

The Perfect Gift: Make Your Loved Ones Happy With This Puppy Book For Kids!

Aren’t puppies just the cutest thing ever?

Those big eyes, their funny walk: when you spend a minute with a puppy, stress simply melts away like snow in the sun!

But how much do you (and your kids!) really know about puppies? 

DOWNLOAD: ‘101 Amazing Puppy Fun Facts And Trivia For Kids’

This fun dog facts book for kids is the ideal way to learn more about puppy behavior. It is jam-packed with more than 100 amazing puppy facts and trivia that will:

warm your heartmake you smile, and teach you a little something about what it takes to raise a puppy with love and care.

Illustrated with 40+ beautiful images, this is the perfect gift book. 

In no time, you and your family will learn soooo much about man’s best friend. If you want to start right with your puppy, look no further!

Why You Should Check Out ‘101 Amazing Puppy Fun Facts And Trivia For Kids’:

This book is full of invaluable tips from a puppy training expert. 

Here is a Sneak Preview of What You Will Learn:

A puppy is born blind, deaf, and toothless.
When a puppy is first born, it spends 90% of its life sleeping. And the other 10%? Eating!
All dogs dream. But puppies tend to dream more frequently than adult dogs.

And Do You Know The Answer To These Questions?

When is a puppy no longer considered a puppy?
Which Beatles song contains a high-pitched whistle only dogs can hear?
Why are puppies so cute?
What is the origin of the word ‘puppy’?

Buy ‘101 Amazing Puppy Fun Facts And Trivia For Kids’, and you will learn the answer… 

The bottom line?

If you read ‘101 Amazing Puppy Fun Facts And Trivia For Kids’, your family’s life will never be the same. 

And this puppy facts giftbook also contains a bonus chapter: ‘How Does a Puppy Think?’ from the best-selling book ‘Puppy Training 101: The Essential Guide to Raising a Puppy With Love’.

So, buckle up: get to know the wonderful world of puppies and you may find yourself a new best friend for life!

PAPERBACK EDITION: Kindle edition for FREE with purchase of paperback!

Take action now! Scroll to the top of this page and click the Buy Now button.

Comments

MRS. D says:

Fun and educational!! This is really an amazing book. I love the cute puppy photos.it looks so adorable.And I really appreciate Cesar Dunbar’s effort to gather this fun facts about puppies.It is very educational and it makes people aware’s puppies attitude and all. I just never knew that Puppy is born blind,deaf and toothless.When a puppy turns one year old,it is as physically mature as a 15 year old human being.And the smallest dog breed is the chihuahua and most fun of all was,that petting a puppy lowers you blood…

Irma J. Waddell says:

Great guide for Beginners This book is timely and I can apply all those techniques and tricks in training our puppy. Raising your dog is just like raising your own child. It’s actually our first time to have a puppy in the house and it feels exciting because we considered him as new family member. Reading this book is fun and I had learned so many things about raising a dog. Indeed, a great guide for beginners.

Zyler says:

There is one of the amazing book which is designed about puppies including 101 fantastic … There is one of the amazing book which is designed about puppies including 101 fantastic puppy fun facts and trivia for kids. I have read this book completely and find it very interesting as it is my favorite one book to read. You will learn form this book to raise a puppy to become a loving dog, suitable for all of puppy lovers.

Write a comment

*